Amazon Alexa is an application designed by Amazon Mobile LLC. Amazon Alexa was first published on March 12, 2020. Amazon Alexa is available on the following platforms: Android.AndroidIf you are a proud owner of the Android device, Amazon Alexa is compatible 6.0 and up. The most current version is 2.2.322087.0 Before downloading Amazon Alexa consider content rating: Everyone App’s success is proven...
Amazon Alexa Review
Amazon Alexa is an app developed by Amazon Mobile LLC. Amazon Alexa was first published on March 12, 2020. It is accessible on Android.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, Amazon Alexa is compatible 6.0 and up. The most current version is 2.2.322087.0 Before diving headlong into Amazon Alexa consider content rating:
App’s success is proven by 10000000+ downloads.
Use the Amazon Alexa App to set up your Alexa-enabled devices, listen to music, create shopping lists, get news updates, and much more. The more you use Alexa, the more she adapts to your voice, vocabulary, and personal preferences.
• Get more out of your Echo device through personalized feature recommendations from Alexa
• Discover and enable recommended Alexa skills
• Pick up where you left off directly from the home feed with lists, shopping, or recently played Music and Books
MANAGE YOUR DEVICES
• Set up your Alexa-enabled devices, control or check status of your compatible smart lights, locks and thermostats at home or on the go
• Create routines to automate your smart home devices
MUSIC & BOOKS
• Connect to music services like Amazon Music, Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, and iHeartRadio. Choose a song or playlist and listen on your Alexa-enabled devices
• Create speaker groups to play music across your compatible Echo devices for multi-room music
ORGANIZE YOUR DAY
• View and edit shopping and to-do lists on the go, get weather and news updates, manage timers and alarms, and more
• Use Drop In from your app to connect instantly with your compatible Echo devices, like a two-way intercom
• Call or message supported Alexa-enabled devices, at no additional cost